View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:07 AM
kevin2323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kevin is a very confused man ....

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

I'll defend you. . .

Sounds like you're going back and forth trying to make a logical decision over which car you want. A lot of people on here will just defend their brand to the death. I think it's stupid and the reason why American car companies were surpassed by the japanese, we were stupidly loyal to our fords, chevys, dodges and so the quality dropped and they made crap cars figuring we'd keep buying them anyway.

I'm in the same boat but comparing the V6 models. I agree that the camaro isn't as pretty but I've yet to see it in person so my opinion there could change. I love the challenger but it seems like chevy has outdone it in hp and gas mileage at only $1000 more. It is nice not to be biased towards one brand so that I can make the best choice for myself. Right now I'm just hoping dodge will somehow respond with a price drop or a more powerful V6. They have to do something because for people who like both the choice seems pretty obvious right now, camaro is the best bang for your buck. And of course for comparing two competing models without calling the camaro ugly I'll be tagged as a troll and told to leave and go to the camaro forums too
thanks

and no you wont only kevin is the devil around here hahaha