View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 06:38 PM
SupraDoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not your average Challenger fan.

Hello everybody! I'm a huge Toyota Supra fan ( 80's ) and I'm here to share my love for the Challenger. Ever since I saw the concepts I thought it was easily the best looking re-invention of the muscle car over the Camaro and Mustang ( and less notably the Charger and GTO ). Now, I'm a fan of a decent amount of imports, but gradually I've been leaning more towards domestics for multiple reasons. First one being I truly believe we need to support our American car manufactures especially now more then ever, and second being I think they are taking a better direction for the tuners now then any import brand. Another excellent reason is, I recently got a job at a MOPAR parts distribution center in Milwaukee Wisconsin and I get great deals off cars and parts. I feel proud to be a part of an American car manufacturer.

So, do I have a challenger yet? Nope. Any time soon? Probably not. In the future? I hope so, especially if I don't lose my job for Chrysler .

I do love my 3rd generation Supra a lot, I always wanted one, and it was my first car. I'm just hoping now to have room in the garage for some new American muscle as well.