View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 08:51 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CAMARO PRICING LEAKED!

I agree all the way Yankee...
I said before that they should be able to put this Challenger out for less... It's kinda Ironic we had this discussion one time about a few months ago and everyone thought the Camaro was going to be as much or more than the Challenger... Well, well how times have changed, huh?
It's exactly what i've heard and read about in the past with the pony car wars... the Challenger was a "rich boy toy"... My girls pops has said that several times... I think thats the reason he never liked them... Even though when this retro version came out he was complementing it so much... But now I know how he felt 30 something years ago... It truly is a "rich boy toy"... I love my Hemi, I love my truck, I love Dodge.... BUT.... for 30k I can stand next to 'VETTES... Still look pretty bad-ass
I've got the new gen. LS3... which the LS2 was fregging bad... So hmmm LS3??? Wow even I thought they wouldn't put the LS3 in the Camaro SS... I thought they would stick the LS2 in it... So all that chatter I used to bring up about S/C's on the R/T and Stroking the R/T... LOL.... How about a S/C on an LS3???? Can you say ZR1... I'll be tearing new a-holes in everything for less than a BRAND NEW SRT.... I've got MOPAR in my blood, but this isn't the MOPAR i've come to love... sorry but it's so damn true... Im really truly haveing an incredibley hard time with this and hate to say it but now its 50-50...
P.S. I love fast cars... everyone I work with knows that... I've put the Challenger on a petostool... Like one kid said at work "Don't go to the dark side"... Well, like I said a second ago.... I like fast cars...