Old 10-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tesla cancels new model, fires CEO, will lay off large part of workforce

ORIGINAL: tirespinner

I'm a little confused. You start off by saying Tesla has cancelled its roadster, but then go on to explain that they just laid off all their design staff, but are still producing vehicles. Plus, you can still go to their website and place an order. Where did you get this information?
You need to reread the article because you missed the point. They have laid off the engineer so they cannot design another car, but manufacturing can still produce it.
By laying off the engineers they save money, but missup their future development products. Just like the article discussed Seagate the disk drive company.

That is why I made the comment about bean counters running the company and always only looking at the bottom line.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.