Old 10-18-2008, 05:17 AM
tommyroadrunner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ordering and need advice on some options and extended warranty

Craig!

-Warranty: The $64,000 question until the future of Chrysler is resolved. Further, if Chyrsler is sliced and diced into oblivion shortly, we just might have real genuine appreciating collectibles on our hands, thereby rendering a warranty and its cost irrelevant. Accordingly, every option available seems like a logical move. Roll the dice-bag the spare.

-Do not be tempted to pay too much!! I am picking up my R/T 6 speed all options this coming Wed paying $1000 over dealer invoice through Russ Ficek at Timberline Dodge in Portland. The icing on the cake: being treated wonderfully and actually enjoying the process of purchashing a new car. Stranger than truth!! A shameless plug that is totally warranted in light of how this dealership operates, and, no bribe money has come my way for these comments!!

-There is only one color choice for a certified blindingly fast and utterly cool Challenger. It is B5: Bad Baby Boomer Boy Black.....heh heh.

OK, OK, all the other colors are very sharp, too. Maybe the titanium is a smart choice, as it seems to be the least ordered color, yet comes accross quite stunning.

Happy Trails....

7009 aka 70 Roadrunner Coupe, 09 R/T Challenger