View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:01 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CAMARO PRICING LEAKED!

I guess Dodge sells in package for safety reasons. Buy a more powerful motor... you need better brakes and suspension. Rear end and trans has to hold up too. After that I think with the power windows and my gig, leather and sound system should be delete or drop down in premium sound. But when it comes to performance it should be a package deal. For the very reasons I've posted. But the R/T is a viable and very capable of being a real nice alternant to the SRT-8. I have no problem with the Camaro being a car that someone would buy, its that I am buying a Challenger and this is a Challenger forum. So you might actually have some folks speak up in defense of the car they chose. I wanted a lot of really nice cars back in my youth and I had to wait on used car prices to afford these machines. but today I can afford a new Challenger and that is the car I will get. I could care less if it is a tick slower. As a matter of fact I like Camaro owners to think that when they see my tail lights. My car will not remain stock very long. And as I have stated, we have not seen any real world Camaro facts because they are not on the street yet. So all this talk is speculation, Challenger is here and we can get it if we have the coin. Camaro is a few months away and the talk will only get louder as the hype starts. So lock and load boys, its going to get ugly in here.