View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 12:09 PM
BLK 6050

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The MEMO from Bob...

ORIGINAL: brucer41

Umm Bob? You have several thousand Challengers either built and waiting for delivery, in the pipeline or waiting for schedule. Get the DAMN cars built and shipped..may be ,make some money there pal. Or is that too obvious a thing to raise some cash in a hurry?
I second that....IF the Challenger really is such a "Hot Seller"....then gear up and build them....sell what people want..
I read somewhere that under 4000 Challengers have actually been delivered to customers.....what happened to the stories having the '08s sold out in record time? Was this because of dealer orders? With all the delays with deliveries and such little information getting to those having a Challenger on order..no wonder new orders have slowed....hope the story I read was wrong....But Chrysler really needs to get the deliveries back on track....I have been driving my 08 SRT for almost three months...and rarely do I have to be concerned about being just another one at any events....there should be a lot more Challengers out on the road by now..........