Old 10-28-2008, 05:54 AM
brucer41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

You've been a lot more patient man than I would have in your position. By now, I'd have told them to forget the whole thing and bought a Mustang or waited till the Camaro comes out. I was fortunate that I ordered my Challenger in June and it arrived in September, and it was set up exactly the way I wanted it.
The wife has a Mustang and while I enjoy driving it time to time, I personally would not want to drive it all the time. She has tried that with me already, trying to get my daily driver for herself. As for the Camaro, I think it is way butt fugly and there is no way I would want one, although I am a classic Camaro (67-69) fan. Even if I did want one, I would be waiting for it longer then I have to wait for Rerun anyway so why not wait for my Challenger, the car I really wanted in the first place. I do have a Plan B just in case, I will buy a classic muscle car and go from there. I have already found several cars I wanted as a yoiung guy but couldnt afford. Now I can so we shall see what happens over the next few months. Besides, Rerun went to C yesterday, three months earlier then the first car. So, again, waiting, waiting, waiting.