View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:20 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Update on RLSH700

Back again. I'm afraid that with the unstable market, I have limited time to come here and post, but I will definitely make an effort. I took a week to go back to where I went to college for some advice, then a family member died. She was 84 years old. She was my mother's Aunt; however, she was my sergeant Grandmother as she and my Grandfather would go to functions together and would visit my brother and I. She was a wonderful woman, and a great friend who will be deeply missed. She would tell it to you the way it was and if you were out of line, she would tell you off. She was a generous person and is one of the very few on my mom's side that I liked. I wish more people were like that honestly.

Thank you, mopar2ya. I'm glad to be back. I'm hoping to bring this back to a more family friendly and less typical hostile environment as I have found it to be in some threads. I think there has already been some progress in that. I have learned of a few possibilities, one would require me to move to Nevada, but I'm hoping to avoid having to do that. I have an interview Thursday. BTW, thanks to all of you who have put in the effort to keep the site going through all of this time. You've done a great job!

joeyr, correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you going to graduate, or am I thinking of someone else? If so, how's your luck been? If not, how much longer do you have?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts