View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Paladin06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blind Spots/sightlines

I live in AZ partner. I left the east coast many years ago.

ORIGINAL: fatcat

I'm begging all of you to please adjust your right side mirror out a little more and to pratice using it as much as you can because I'm a really old fart and have to be extra carefull driving and seeing is so important. Most of all I don't want to see any Challenger owner bang up thier car or damage it in anyway much less hurt themselves or anyone else. I agree that there is a huge blindspot but if I can over come it by using and practicing with my mirrors then I know you all can!!!

Paladin if you don't mind I'd like to ask a question? Since Tinted windows are outlawed in NJ can you tell me what windows you tinted and what degree of window tinting you used? In NJ you can tint " Back side " and " Rear " windows in no more than 35 % black or smoke tint so thats why I'm asking to see what yours look like to compare to whats allowed here. Thanks for any info you can post, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

I tinted CRUSH shortly after it was delivered. My wife said tinting the windows made the car even more sexy and you know I like hearing that.