View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:47 AM
caj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Unbelievable experience

ORIGINAL: 09ChallengerRT

That deffinatly sounds like the kind of guy that wants to lose his job......It supprises me how many salesmen just "dont get it" and think people should be happy to pay dealer markups of up to $5000. If I were you I would ask to speek to that guys boss and let him know what kind of person he employs.
I would report him but I really think that it wouldn't matter. I was called by Scott F______ a week before the incident I mentioned. He asked me to come into the dealership and talk to Huey, the sales manager. I thought that we would put a deal together when I got there and was prepared to do so. But....Huey starts up by saying he wants MSRP and that if I do indeed want to keep my money in St George, what's wrong with giving them "a little more profit." I quickly told them that my wife and I are retired (on a fixed income) and that while I would like to buy from them, I'm not going to and can't afford to pay them sticker especially considering that for a 2+ hour drive I can pay $2k less. That whole dealership has the same type mentality. In my opinion, they are a bunch of no-class crooks.