View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 07:52 PM
kramtrah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Holy crap, but THE CAR is here. Had a lot going on the last few days and can finally catch up. So she arrived very late last night on the carrier and was unloaded about 10:15pm. I did get pics, but I have to upload them yet. She was absoltely filthy and this evening I gave her a wash, in the rain no less, but much needed. I did take her out for a short spin, but being unregistered yet, I didnt want any attention.

So yes, #3238 is comfortable, clean and warm in the garage. I'm sure the 15 year old Dakota, my daily driver, wont mind being pushed to the outside. Its well worth the move. Rubberbndman did give me a call on the way home from work tonight and asked how THE GRIN was. And while I hadnt been for a real drive yet besides from the carrier truck, around the block and into the garage, I still maintained THE GRIN about a mile wide. Looks as if the weekend here in Western Washington might be decent enough to really get out and Im sure to widen THE GRIN even more.

So, to sum it all up, I have finally arrived all. Thanks for being a great group of enthusiasts focused on a great car, THE CAR, The Dodge Challenger.
[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]