Thread: Hey guys!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 01:08 AM
iKONA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys!!!

Well let me start by introducing myself. My name is John and Im the owner of iKONA. (www.i-kona.com) We currently specialize and are the leading company in Door Lock Plugs for cars. Well anyhow, Im new to the forums. I was working a late night and decided to come on before I went to bed.

What made me come on is today when I went to the dodge dealer to order a handle for the dodge charger to start manufacturing Door Lock Plugs for them I saw the challanger and to be honest with you I didnt even know it came out. I paid no attention to what Dodge had going on because I was cought up in Toyota, Scion, and Ford. When I saw it I was amazed and checked out every one at the dealer and ran inside to ask them how much the door handle was for that. Not only that I wanted to get all the information I could so I can read up about it but they were real curt with me. They said if I had no intention of buying they have no intention of giving me swag. Who doesn't love car swag?

So I do plan on being an active member and I would very much like to hear about the sponsorship / vendor status options this site has to offer. Right now I will post a feeler thread for my Door Lock Plugs and hopefully they go well enough to start manufacturing

So hi all!

John