View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 01:32 PM
badboyz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow...what a ride!

Hello to everyone. I purchased an '09 red Challenger R/T about 3 weeks ago. Went to the dealership "just to look." Well, needless to say I fell in love with this car at first sight. I didn't even think there would be one available to see, let alone buy. The salesman said that this was one of the first 3 R/T's to arrive at the dealership. The first test drive was just awesome...I had to take it home. I made a call to my wife and made more consessions than the 700 billion dollar bailout! We got the deal done and I've never been more satisfied with any car I've ever purchased.
This car screams "look at me...now, get out of my way!" Power everywhere and handles the road so smooth. I've seen people forget their green light because they were staring at her. The car brings me back to the eighties when I was a teenager trying to build the baddest ride for friday night cruising. Now three kids later, with job requirements, mortgage and marriage, I finally got my muscle car. I will keep this vehicle until I die and give it to one of my sons. To my wife, I would like to say you are the best, and thanks for your blessing. And the grin...well, it has not worn off since I left the dealership!