View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Justinec101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6.4 HEMI Fantasy Closer to Reality

Here's the thing, just because it's a reliable source doesn't mean that's how things will turn out. A month ago sources straight from GM would have told you the Camaro convertible was coming out next year. The economy has changed their plans. Chrysler's future is a big question mark right now, but that doesn't mean they've stopped product development or are sitting on their @$$es waiting to go under. They could very well be planning a 6.4 for the future, and maybe this source at Allpar did get his info from the horse's mouth, but that doesn't mean that it will actually happen. Things are going up and down and all around in this economy and I wouldn't cancel my order or take a huge gamble on information found at only one site on the internet.

Beyond that, I have read a few articles from allpar since this auto industry meltdown began, and I've found their opinions to be very biased. They seem to predict the best about everything and a lot of their information went against every other source I heard from.