Old 11-18-2008, 05:41 AM
BLK 6050

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger SRT10: Get Out the Decoder Rings

ORIGINAL: Rudy61SRT8
I doubt there would ever be an SRT10 car again. I think the SRT10 label is done ...
"Dodge" isn't going to be marketing v10 coupes TRUST ME , they are all about to tank and if they get bailed out it will be so they can make small fuel effiecnt cars. Not V-10 coupes that aren't even selling now. (Truth sorry).
I believe Rudy is correct....you'll be real lucky if you ever see the 6.4 Hemi offered, much less a V-10. One of the big questions in regards to any bailout is the new fuel mileage standards that the Government wants Motor City to meet. And, they will not meet these standards building V-10's and 6.4 Hemi's. If the bailout goes through....the big motor muscle car day's are numbered. Enjoy your SRT as it will likely be the last of what can be truly be called a muscle car that Motor City will ever build. There will be performance cars offered, but not big motor type muscle cars...Be thankful Dodge brought out the Challenger when they did, or we wouldn't be enjoying them today........"Drive long, Drive Hard"...."Long Live the Muscle Car"...