View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 04:11 PM
firehawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still Waiting

Placed my order on 9/13 for a White 09 RT, 6 Speed, HID headlights, sunroof, leather, NAV, electronic conv group, 18"tires/rims. My order was BX and fell back to BG [:@]. So dissapointing.. Specially when I look at the registry at cars ordered during the same time and see other folks are taking delivery or their cars are being built or they are being shipped.

My dealer called me earlier this week to tell me they recieved a white RT in that they had on order if I was interested. It was a 6 speed but it didn't have the NAV, didn't have the electronics con group and it had the 20" tires/rim and the hood to fender stipes. Of course I went to test drive it but decided against it because I really want to hold off for the options I ordered. I may have been more convinced to purchase the vehicle they had in stock if they were willing to swap the tires/rims but they weren't.

Anyhow, sorry for the quality of the picture it was after dark and raining... but the ride sure was sweet.... I'm more anxious than before to get my car. I heard tonight on the national news that some of the auto manufacturers are shutting down production for the holidays and because of the economy they are extending the shut down. My dealer told me in August my car would be here in Dec, I figured Jan/Feb, but now with the status falling to BG I'm willing to be I don't see it before Mar/Apr timeframe now.

Argh...

Hope everyone enjoys their new rides... I'm jealous!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1805/4825175E7F4E4CA5A95567EF062D2CB9.jpg[/IMG]