Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

GREAT NEWS !!! Here's the Challenger Mopar Muscle Car club news :

As some of you are aware I had interest and hopes of starting a car club for all of our Challenger owners whether on the East coast and/or eventually countrywide. This idea has been in limbo for several months now. If you read or have read all the posts in the " ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ CHALLENGER CLUB OR REGISTRY " thread you can see the history and what has happened.

Well, the time is now for all those that showed initial interest and all other interested forum members, to sign up and join a really great club. My recommendation has come from a lot of searching and looking at various other clubs!

I've already joined this club and have attended several events which included some " Meet and Greets ",
a" Dyno Test and Tune Day " ,which was attended by Steve and Jason of RDP Motorsports who know Andre@ Edge from our forum. I can report that this club is fully set up and functioning well with lots of events being held thru the year and doing a lot of good charitable work as a bonus!

Events like Car Shows, Road Trips, Cruise Nights, Club Dinners, Club Bar-B-Ques, Drag Race Days, Dyno Test and Tune Days, Help With Mods Days and attending as many other car events as they can fit in!

The big bonus to this club is the Members.....they are a lot like all of our forum members .....in other words very friendly, open, respectful, fun, willing to help others, and with lots of knowledge of MOPARS and modding them.

I can't express how enthusiastic this club is about Mopars as they started off with Dodge Chargers, Chrysler 300's, older Challengers,and all forms of MOPARS and now their website was redesigned to include the NEW DODGE CHALLENGERS!!

So if you were one of the forum members that were originally interested in starting a club, as well as all other forum members and/or Mopar owners please join with me and become a member of this club !

At the present time they have no dues and it's totally free to join just by signing up and registering at their website !

I know in the future they will have things like club window stickers, membership cards, tee shirts ,and hopefully at some future time club jackets, and other goodies as we grow.

I for one can assure you ....you won't be sorry ....they are a fun friendly group and work hard at it to also grow the club. They have in the works chapters in Delaware. Upstate NY and Penna at this time and they are hoping to grow it across the country.

At present I think there are over 120 members signed up to the website and/or club and several more each week.

SO PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY OR AS SOON AS YOU CAN AT :

New Club Name: NJ MOPAR GROUP
Website Address: www.njmopargroup.com
E-mail at: info@njmopargroup.com
Snail Mail: NJ Mopar Group
7 Henry Court , Bldg. 2 Unit 7
Mount Arlington, NJ 07856

President : Dave Vanderwekke
Phone: 973-883-7335

OR you can E-mail me at : wboyd18993@aol.com
Phone me at : 609-296-1915 and ask for Wayne Boyd
if you have questions;

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read all this and I hope you will consider joining this club with me and my Challenger! .....FAT CAT ....aka Wayne....aka Locomotion

COME ON EVERYONE AND JOIN WITH ME IN THIS CLUB......THE GUYS AND GIRLS IN THIS CLUB ARE REALLY A FUN LOVING BUNCH WHO DO A LOT OF FUN STUFF!!!.........FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]