View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 06:36 AM
BUDMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: And they wonder why?

In the Salt Lake City area there are about 8 dodge dealers there is only 1 that will NOT GO OVER MSRP and that is Hinckley Dodge it is the oldest Dodge dealer in the USA and the sales manager is an a$$ but they still treat you right I tell everyone where I got my Challenger at MSRP and no doc fees no loan fees no area mark up, As long as people still pay over MSRP at other dealers in there area they will keep charging over MSRP and you get nothing for it and they dont even remember you. I can walk into service, Parts, and Sales and everyone greats me well except the Sales Manager. The Parts dept gives me a big discount and the service dept will do anything I ask and they only let there 2 top mechanics work on my car. Even the wash boy remembers my name when I walk through the place. There are still dealers that care about there customers. They are just hard to find
ORIGINAL: bobbyj1

I paid $500 below MSRP for my Black R/T Six speed with every option other than the sunroof, someone had ordered it and couldnt pay for it when it arrived. That was around 3 weeks ago, of course the dealer went out of business 4 days after I bought the car!