Old 11-25-2008, 11:35 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS !!!! I really need your help with information from all of you that originally signed up for our club. I'm sure some of you are a little reluctant to give out your SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS but I'm asking you to please send me an E-mail from any of your web addresses with your regular mail address in the E-mail to either .....wboyd18993@aol.com......or mail me a note with your address on it to :

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087

or you can even call if you like and ask for me at : 609-296-1915.....leave message if I'm not home at the moment please !!

Why all this you ask ? well its very important to me and its to show all of you how serious I am about getting together with all or any of you, and that we've been supporting each other for so long on this forum , in many ways as NEW CLUB MEMBERS to have fun, injoy each others company, and show, talk about , exchange ideas, have shows, cruise days and nights and in totally injoy our CHALLENGERS !! YOU WILL SEE THE PROOF OF THIS BY THE MEMBERSHIP INFO CARDS AND POST CARDS THAT I WANT TO SEND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU !

I have all the cards , envelopes and postage ready all I need is names with an address to send them to.

I Guarantee Absolutely that your address will be kept totally private !!!

SO PLEASE SEND IT TO ME IN ANY OF THE WAYS !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH , FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]