Old 01-28-2006, 02:24 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LIST the cars you've owned & give a 1-word descriptor ONLY

i got mine for free because one of my dads customers (he owns a shop) bought a new caddy, and his olds was in EXCELLENT shape, but it had 185k on it...it was maroon, and it was massive...i could seat 7 people in it...and it had enough room in the trunk, that i could fit 4 hockey bags! it drove it one summer with a hole torn through the radiator, and i would have to stop every few miles and put some water in it...it would get so hot that it would stall at lights, but it always started up...i never put a single cent into it, and it lasted about three years, with me and several of my roommates using it regularly.....and with abotu 250k on it, it hit a parked minivan while going about 40mph....it literally folded the minivan in half, and the only reason that i couldnt drive it home was because the RF fender was pinned to the tire...im not a GM guy, but that olds took a beating worse than any vehicle that ive ever seen...we would drive it from campus to my parents house (about 45 minutes) with the temperature gauge PAST the red.....with no oil!