View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:35 AM
BUDMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First Problem with the car

I had that one time when my esp came on one tire started to spin. It also did it every time I was drag racing Andre, Shaky, Challygirl and the rest at the SRT thing in vegas some of the cars would shud down if a tire started to spin.
ORIGINAL: canadiancanuck

well th estealership just called, they cannot find any codes or any problems wit hthe car, the service girl says she took my car for a "spirited" drive to get the problem to reoccur??? ok so now the service writter is joyriding in my car... anyways she says to me "are you sure it wasn't the ESP light" ....................................... now it doesn't take a genius to know the difference to a flashing ESP light or the engine block light...... so I tell her the Engine light on the far left side gauge console. She says "well you have the write light sir... but we can't find anything, it should have at least kept a code record.

I ask her about the oil change and she says she doesn't know how much it will be but they could so it if I wanted it..... wow needless to say I've called another dealership and the already know the issue, it's going there tomorrow.