Old 11-29-2008, 11:10 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

ORIGINAL: fatcat

HEY EVERYONE !!!! Thanks for showing some interest and keep spreading the word !!! AND TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE AND AT THE CLUB MAY I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPIEST OF THANKSGIVINGS!!!

FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]

[sm=hia.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]Hey everybody, I sure hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving day and remembered to take a minute to BLESS OUR TROOPS for keeping us safe around the world!!!

Now I'd like to say Hi to all those forum members that originaly said they were intereted in starting a club. Now I've heard from only 3 of you plus 2 new members. Now i'd like to apologise to the rest of you if you may be thinking it took me to long to get it going or I gave up on it altogether. Well I'm sorry[sm=imsorry.gif] if that is so, but now I've found a great club and joined it, attended several of their events, met lots of their members and want to help them grow and expand. Remember why I started this Idea.....If those fun people from the west coast can get together and set up events to do things to injoy their Challengers and their friendships then I'm thinking many of us can too. With this club we can do that and futher more many of you out there can to because this club is trying hard to start new Groups across the country so we can all participtate.

So if accept my apologie and still have an interest then please will the following members and any others that are interested reply here or to me in person:

108Challenger
Vanishing Point
RyanNY
Bad2thebone
SamtheJeepman
BadGTS340
Boot Camp
Captain Crash
DCXFAN
edithesplanade
TRW762X51mm
66Cuda
Andre@Edge

Those people plus 3 that Ive heard from and 2 new members all showed interest and I've sent them the info so post on here, IM me or E-mail me and for info!

Thanks A Lot, Wayne aka Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]