Old 12-01-2008, 11:31 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

ORIGINAL: fatcat

[sm=oopssign.gif]Here I am asking people to join a Club with me and not giving out all the info so they can contact me if they want. So here it is and don't hesitate to contact me with ANY questions:

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087

Phone: 609-296-1915

E-mail at: wboyd18993@aol.com

Or post on : www.njmpoargroup.com

or: www.njchargergroup.com

SPREAD THE WORD !!! and thanks, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

[sm=thanx.gif][sm=smiley20.gif] I want to say THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE MEMBERS SO FAR that have showed interest in and E-mailed or called me for more information . Right today its been 2 more members on top of the 7 others that have signed up to date.. GREAT WORK and I'm so glad to see the interest and passion to keep the Muscle Car hobby and membership alive. I still must ask all of you whether you've joined or not to PLEASE just take a few miuntes out of your busy schedule to at a minumum to go to the club web site at .... www.njmopargroup.com and at the least sign in as a guest and read all you can about the club and its growth. One note is that you get much more right now by doing the same at our original web site at....www.njchargergroup.com ....which we are in the process of combining and still working some bugs out. If you do this, and believe me I know how busy most of you are living and working your daily lives, I can promise you that you will see and read a lot of interesting , exciting , and fun news and info about this up and comming club.
HEY ITS FREE SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE ??? ..OK maybe a few miutes of time but thats it!
Give it a try and THANKS, Wayne......aka Fat Cat here[sm=gears.gif]....and LOCOMOTION[sm=gears.gif] at the club web sites