View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 06:26 PM
2009SRT_wife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Still Waiting

I'm with epegasus - why so opposed to the 20" wheels? At first I thought - they might not be right, but man they look good. Also, 20" wheels are a lot more available these days and they are not as expensive as they used to be ( you know - when the only 20" wheels were on the escalades and tahoes out and about). We didn't special order our SRT8. I held firm to the Black Crystal Pearl. When the SRT8 came in - our local dealership wanted $5,000 over MSRP. Don't get me wrong, I'm certain that it is worth it - I just didn't want to pay that. When they came way down - we said yeah. Wait - we said "hell yeah!" - She is SUPER sweet!!! No sun roof - but everything else you can imagine. Stay with the 6 speed - there is nothing like it. Even though you ordered something - keep test driving or keep your eyes open because the right deal (or better deal) might come along. Loving it now - but at the same time - don't settle. NEVER settle. You will only regret it in the long run. Good luck and best wishes for quick delivery (or discovery).... whichever the case may be.