View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 07:30 PM
xelao

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IT was worth the wait

There is not enough time to even go into the wheeling and dealing over the last 4 months to get the model I have now. When the dust all settled I have my 2008 SRT 8 in BLACK, #4177 of 6400. I cried tonight as I put the cover over her for the next 3 months or so until the Ohio sun comes out again....But hey, I waited this long, and I can always go out and catch a nap behind the wheel on a cold saturday morning when the wife and kids are out doing what ever wife and kids do on a saturday winter morning....
I have been able to put about 60 miles on it since it was delivered into my hands one week ago tonight, it is by far the SWEETEST RIDE I HAVE EVER OWNEd ( I have had a 1966 Plymouth Fury III, a 1972 Plymouth Road Runner and a 1977 Dodge Charger )
I have waited a lifetime for this car and I am going to enjoy every mile ( and possible ticket ) that passes between us.....

If you dont have yours yet, just wait, words will never give you the same feeling you will get when you first foot your foot on the brake and push that start engine button.....I am sorry but it is better then sex.........