Thread: Dual 10"
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 12:26 AM
deltaboxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dual 10"

i hate to say it but thats got to be the most useless,un related post ive ever seen on dodgechallenger.com

he asked for info,and i gave it to him,its his decision if he dosent like the performance of the stock system,which only sounds good with select songs ive heard.

when u can get the challengers stock system to play every song without sounding like shit,then give me a call,cause right now,i have only heard one song in my dads car that sounded decent enough to make me nod my head.

im not a stero shop owner,and i dont do installs for a living,hell,i dont even have a system in my own car...but the op asked,and i replied. he never asked anything about thoughts on the subject of hating stero shop owners,or your so called "ricers" as most of u people think every japanese car owners are...which is NOT the case. there is ricers,and there are tuners. the difference between a ricer and a tuner,is maturity and TASTE...and in my opinion,i have seen a couple challenger owners who didnt fall far off the apple tree of rice.

just a couple words for thought.

cliff notes:
the stock dodge challenger sound system is only as good as u think it is,

and has nothing to do with idiot nissan owners who think they know everything.

but dont be a douche,and stereo type people.

the challenger head unit is great,but the subwoofer is crap for how much extra you pay when u can buy something aftermarket,and just the same size and out of the way for less money and sounds much much better.