View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:18 AM
firehawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Still Waiting

SRTWife and Epegasus... personal preference. My wife has low profile wheels/tires on her Acura TL and they have been nothing but trouble .. from busted tires to scraped wheels and it seems as they have magnets because every time I turn around she has a nail or screw in them. The roads in the NOVA - Wash DC area aren't always the best, specially in the colder months when freezing / thawing occurs . . I just don't feel as though the 20"s will withstand an accidental run in with a pot hole as well as the 18"s will - I could be completely wrong.. Like I said, I guess it comes down to personal preference. I agree the 20"s do look good - no doubt about it.

Challengers seem to be gathering on local dealer lots now - 3 or 4 months ago they would be gone as soon as they arrived. My local dealer now has had (3) RTs on their lot for over a month (one of them is the white 6 speed I test drove). Another dealer close to where I work has had a SE and a couple RTs for about 2 months and now I see they have 2 or 3 SRTs in stock. I'm keeping my eyes open and if something comes in close enough to what I want .. I could be swayed into a decision for the right $$. Until then, I'm hoping my car gets built and delivered before there are no more "Big 3".