Old 12-08-2008, 05:36 PM
challygirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So how was the California SRT Experience??

Hey Steve we all had such a great time we are all doing it again next year....hopefully we can plan it plenty of enough time ahead we can get you all to join us..
we all met for dinner and rinks on Saturday and had a great time ..but don't ask Frank about him and the tequila....lol....
Shaky finally figured out how to drive a car lol....he kicked our bootys with the calibers... he beat everyones numbers by 2 to 3 seconds of course most of us hit a few cones..
no he deserves recognition for his driving..
Andre times on the drags cut .002 times off the line left and right...and he kicked everyones bootys no one could compete with him....
His Dad is such a awesome guy now i know where he got it from....
Franks son was like a kid in a candy store...i know he likes the jeep he thought was over priced after driving one he wants one..i think we have converted him to buy american..
Larry colorancher...was a trouper on Saturday what a nice guy then on sunday he wasn't on our team so i cant talk poop about his driving...we were all happy to have met him.
and looking forward to the next....
as far as my self ..... i finally figured out the light thing.. when Andre and myself raced i turned a .005 then it got worse but not that bad .017....not tooo bad for a challyho....
we did miss you all but maybe you guys can start saving now and plan a forum srt meet either in vegas, phoenix or california speedway...i talked to the srt guys they say the best is in Wisconsin...heck i am game where ever we can get the most people together....
anybody else who wants to plan on getting together just post it here and i will help set it up...
Joani