View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 04:29 PM
epegasus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Decisions Decisions

Technically Black is the absence of reflected llight so your car is void of color. That means it is absorbing the full spectrum of light which has to be adding mass to your car and slowing it down something awful, Dude. Now Bright Silver, there's a fast color. Silver reflects everything so it is the lightest color (even more so than White). Bright SILVER, baby.

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

I have to agree, the new Challenger looks good in all the colors offered. (Even white SE's look ok...*RoswellGrey) It really comes down to your personal preference. I wanted black because I had a 1970 triple black RT/SE in High School. Black is low key so at times people have to do a double take on the car before realizing what it is, whereas some colors, such as the Hemi Orange are really "in your face" type colors. Black also looks lower, richer and meaner in my mind...but then I own a black one so I am bias to say the least. And, one last thing about black.....as you may have read before on the forum...Black is the fastest color! The above is just my opinion...you get the best color for you (BLACK), and don't listen to uninformed members who feel that non-black colors are better.....