View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 12:19 AM
epegasus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Georgia Crew In The House!!

Yeah, my family is from Oglethorpe County which is just east of Athens so you know I was raised a Dawg fan. Then I got accepted to Tech. You'll never believe this but I was on Tech's track team and on my very first day of track practice I'm jogging around geting warmed up and the coach orders me off the track! I'm like freaking out because I think he just doesn't recognize me so I'm explaining to him who I am, but he's not having any of it. Then someone points out that I had worn my University of Georgia sweat shirt [sm=badidea.gif]. Never lived that one down.

I just saw another SRT8 manual yesterday. A black one. I tried to strike up a conversation but the guy wasn't really that approachable. He'll probably keep the car for a while until the next fad-car comes along and he'll trade it. Maybe I should keep track of him and pick me up a spare Challenger for cheap [sm=drooldude.gif]

ORIGINAL: badboyz

Wow, a Jackets fan! Well, at least you have great taste in cars! Man, yall killed us this year. That third quarter was unlike anything I've ever seen. Congrats on your car and the win. Any Challenger owner is ok with me, just don't rub it in too bad, the loss is still "stinging"-no pun intended.