Thread: Sales
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 04:55 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sales

All I have to say is whether or not he has the information, I think we should all be civil to him. Even though I am not completely convenced, I still think it is worth hearing. He may be the real thing and then again he might not be. Either way it gives us something to talk about.

Quite frankly I don't care what Allpar is or isn't. The issue is that the two largest automotive magazines Car and Driver and Motor Trend is loaded with inaccuracies. Do I believe everything Allpar says? No. Do I believe everything that either Car and Driver and Motor Trend says? No. When you dealing in the realm of rumors, no source is gospel truth. The simple fact is that Allpar is easier to find certain details about a car that the offical magazines don't give you. For example, if you wanted to know what the gear ratios were on the new 62TE, you won't be able to find it very easily on Car and Driver, and you almost can't find that in Motor Trend. Allpar is a very research friendly site whereas Car and Driver and Motor Trend are awful when you are trying to research.

Wallstreetman, I hate to say it but I'm having doubts about the 6.4L being offered, at least not initially.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts