View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:41 PM
wtsn96

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 73 Challenger Ralley For Sale

1973 DODGE CHALLENGER, 375 hp 340 Engine with 727 slapstick automatic transmission, power disk brakes, power steering (w/factory cooler). The 340 is strong, runs cool, reliable and gets decent gas mileage. This is an original 340 car but not the original engine. The current 340 is a 1968 high performance engine rebuilt by a machine shop with Mopar experience. No more than 5000 miles on the rebuilt drivetrain and no more than 90k on the body. Reliable enough to use as a great daily driver if chosen or enter in shows. The auto transmission is flawless, rebuilt with trans-go parts/shift kit. The exhaust system was replaced about 4 months ago with TTI ceramic coated headers, H-pipes, mufflers and tips. The ignition system is a new mopar performance electronic ignition distributor, module, and HP wires. The intake manifold is a cast 1968 high performance with a brand new Edelbrock Peformer Carb w/electric choke. The suspension is also completely rebuilt with PST poly parts to include mopar performance torsion bars and HD leaf springs. The car handles better than new, there is over 30k invested in the car over the years. The interior was restored with Legendary seat covers, new headliner, carpet, and heat/noise insulation. The only parts left to replace are a broken speedometer & tach, all other gauges work correctly. The dash has 3 cracks but I have purchased a new Accuform 1973 Challenger dash cap but have not installed and will include with the car. The brake system was replaced last summer with new front disk rotors, calipers, pads, lines, and power master cylinder. The rears are drum and were replaced 2 years ago. The car has new front and rear bumpers, lenses, and stainless trimming. New tires, new fuel pump. All pans are rust free and original. 6-disk CD changer is mounted in the trunk. I have of the original parts to include Bumper Guards, Thermo-Quad Carb and Intake, 340 Air Cleaner, Exhaust Manifolds, etc. All original parts come with the car. I also have the original Dodge letters that go on the front of the hood. This car was never raced or abused and always adult driven. Feel free to call me with questions if you are serious about the purchase at 832-661-9113. You will not be disapointed with this Challenger. Email for more pictures at wtsn96@yahoo.com. $18,200.