Thread: stick shift
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 10:28 AM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stick shift

I put the skip shift harness ( approx 5 inch length ) from Speed.inc on my 09 6 speed R/T today. With the use of a lift at a Muffler shop that a bunch of us old car guy's hang out at. Better than getting my floor jacks out and crawing under the car. And my friend Clyde that helped unplug the factory harness . It is a tight fit for my big right hand between the trans and tunnel . I tore that hand up in a wreck on my Harley several years ago. But between us we got the skip shift harness plugged up . And never had a problem with it trying to block the 2nd gear shift on the way back home. Glen , The guy who owns the muffler shop stopped working on a customer car on one of the other two lifts. And had to have a look at the underside of the Challenger. He gave it a big thumb's up on everything he saw . And was really impressed . He run's a 65 Chevy II in some NHRA Class that run's in low 6 sec in 1/8 mile . He is also a Dodge Fan and pull's his race car trailer with a Dodge Truck. Can't thank mot250 enough to posting the picture and information about this item from Speed.inc. My order sheet did say 09 Dodge. I guess Corvette use this trans besides the Viper from the pictures in the paperwork. Wishing all a Merry Christmas.