View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 08:47 AM
captainsteve57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2010 challenger

ORIGINAL: MrKrisSullivan

^^^^UMMMMM YEAH^^^^^
What Resume said...
I can't believe how pesimistic you guy's are about a 2010 Challenger... WOW!!! I'll bet on that... LOL... I got a 100$ on it... WTF???? I think some of you fellas don't want to see a 2010 just because you already got yours...
Sorry to bust the bubble for you "future collector car" owners... Haha. But there are already '08 models with less than 10k miles for under 34k beans... So??? Ummm sorry... And with a 2010 model just AROUND THE CORNER... I think we'll see the SRT Challenger fall below 30k very soon next year... That is slightly used of course, but im talking less than 15k miles... And that in my eyes is a good buy...
Now 2011 might be on the table I can give you that for sure... But just two years for a model??? Nah ain't gonna happen... So to all you other fellas on here waiting for an SRT closer to 30k don't worry it'll be very soon... and from what ResumeSpeed said sounds like this coming July we'll get ours... or mine To the ridiculous judgement of some, get real... Your car won't be worth what you paid for it for another 10-15 years easy... Have fun with it, I know I did with my Hemi Truck...
unless dodge goed under, then there will be no 2010 anything.