Thread: Come on in!!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 01:09 PM
epegasus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Come on in!!

I've owned a number of Fords which was surprising considering my dad was a Chevy man. I'll always be a fan of the old Mustangs, and Ford skunk works cars like the NASCAR Galaxies and Fairlanes and Drag racing Thunderbolts. I am More a fan of Carroll Shelby, though but the BOSS 'Stangs are pretty cool. But I have always LOVED the MOPAR Muscle. GTX, 'Cuda, Chargers, Road Runners, HEMIs, Wedges, six packs and K members!! Oh MY!!! As much as I Love my ole man, I always thought he was barking mad for liking Chevys. Cookie cutter and unimaginative but that's just my opinion.

ORIGINAL: captainsteve57

Hi, I live in the Dallas area. I and my family have all been ford people. I always liked but never owned the old Mopar muscle cars though. I am an Oilfield boat captain.I work in the Gulf of Mexico. Have been all my life. 33 years, yes I am a fossil of 51 years. I am a mustang owner and I love them. But I had to have the new challenger. I bought the R/T 6 speed with all the extras. I love it. I only have 1400 miles on it so far.