Old 12-27-2008, 01:54 PM
epegasus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My GAWD!! She loves to stretch her legs.

The rolling inertia of the big wheel/tire combo, the over-all vehicle weight, and awesome suspension settings and an engine that is SOoooo under stressed at sane speeds just warp your senses. I have ridden in 7 series and S class Mercedese that don't disguise there speed this well. I still haven't gotten to the 500 mile break-in. According to the manual I'm not suppose to exceed 80 mph. I guess I just need to stay off the highway.

Honestly, I really would like to yank about 200lbs. of sound damping material out of this thing. The extra wind noise, sound of tires gripping & engine music would keep my brain in proper allignment. I'm serious. Plus I'd remove the rear seats and install a blank covering the pass-through. Carbon Fiber hood and deck and light weight racing seats and now I'm as light as a Mustang with way more power [sm=drooldude.gif]

ORIGINAL: jh27_1970

I find the digital speedo and the standard both on help,, I have to use the cruise control because i have gotten a couple tickets since getting it in july,, cruise works great i like you can up or down one mph at a time good luck ...