View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 PM
DarkCorner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions/Comments after 1500 miles

Anybody else in a state where front license plate is required? need thoughts on the bracket, if I put the one supplied it makes it look like a mini van. I finally got the "why don't you have the front license plate on your vehicle" today. I was quite frowned upon my mr police.

Anyone else having issues with the myGig? We have about 40CDs downloaded and so far 2 are messed up "Back in Black" displays as "Garage Inc disk 2" and a local Chiago band Skank "White Collar Crime" displays as "the Cult - something". There are some that don't display but they are either from the UK or newer then the database.

I have been also having major issues with the uConnect. I get my phone paired up but then the uConnect decides not to sync after driving a while. THen I have to delete all my paired devices on my phone and start all over. Dealer said there are a lot of issues and will be updating my grace notes data base sometime within the month.

There is also a recall on the deck taillights don't know why but I hope that I get it back in the same condition I drop it off.

She still rocks, well get the quirks cleared up and it will be all better.

Post some insight on any of my issues or others a I should look out for.

Jim