Thread: Car Rankings
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Car Rankings

Good to hear that there are others that think road handling is more important than the dragstrip. Not that acceleration is not important but I like
a solid blend of both. but since I joined 3 years ago I always was wishing for less than a 4K lb car. That is okay as looks and safety was important too.

ORIGINAL: epegasus

Twisty roads are what I'm all about whether it be cars or bikes. I've got a couple of sports cars to compare the Challenger to and I can tell you this big boy is no slouch when the road starts to slither. You can feel the weight but the body stays flat and the weight transfers predictably.

ORIGINAL: tcchubb

nice its good to see that it scored in the top 20 considering "Americans only know how to go in a straight line" lol...i guess what i have been hearing about this car handling better than any other muscle car are true.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.