View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:02 PM
blackblurr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EVIC - Information Needed

Then i would say tell the service manager what you expressed here or as an alternative tell the owner or GM of the dealership. Since you have purchased so many vehicles there they should value your opinion. If they dont then start looking for another place to get service & ultimately cars as well.

ORIGINAL: 05flhtcse

That would be true if I trusted my dealership to figure out what I had done. I don't. The sales department is good but the shop is Iffy. I'm afraid that will soon be their undoing. The manager thinks it will float on sales only. A good shop will get you through the lean times and help promote return customers. He has let good mechanics go in the past by not paying them what they are worth. He's got a good parts man now but we suffered through a subpar one for a few years. It's all got to work together or you will lose customers. He treats me well do to the fact that I have bought seven new vehicles from him since 1996. I would hate to see them fail during these hard times but I don't think they are going the right direction.