View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 06:17 PM
DDC RT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EVIC - Information Needed

i have been using the 0-60 and top speed alot and as long as you dont hit the right arrow it will store your 0-60 time unitl you erase it by hitting the right arrow. The same thing goes for your top speed. Unfortunately since we are driving RT instead of SRT its a hidden option that will only display when you are in the hidden program, once you go back to the regular EVIC it will erase. I love to play with things and have screwed some things up in the past with older vehicle EVIC, but this car doesnt let you mess to much up. I like that.

SIDE NOTE,

if you find you are getting pulled over for hauling A$$ and you are, quickly go into the hidden EVIC and record your top speed when you get closer to the actual speed limit by pressing the right arrow at about 2-3 miles over the speed limit, when the officer tells you you were speeding, show him the top speed indicator and explain it resets at each time and ask him are you sure you didnt accidentally clock another car. Not sure if it will hold up in court, but I plan on trying it if I ever get pulled over.