Thread: emblems
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:32 AM
barry1309

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: emblems

I ordered 4 Challenger script and 2 R/T stick on emblems from Jack's. I'm in MD., he's in Jersey and it only took 1 day for delivery. These are heavy metal and seem very durable. The R/T looks original to the '70's type vs. my '09 version. I stuck the Challenger and R/T combination on my front drivers side grill and on my rear pasenger side spoiler, just like the 1970 models. I sure checked out alot of pics on different sites to get the proper spacing and correct overall placement in proportion to other parts of the car. Looks incredible with a "resto-mod. personality". They stick hard and will stay put. I applied them in 30 degree temp! I will put the other 2 Challenger emblems under the R/T hood to fender stripes on either side. The front grill stock emblems come off with a little pull and there will be some plastic tabs to cut away with an exacto knife to clear out the grill squares behind the old emblems. I figure I can glue on the old emblems in the future if need be. Also found on ebay from "Junkmann", repro. script Challenger labels to replace the ones over the glove box. As of 1/8/09, he only had 6 left. Awaiting delivery and will see if it works. Good Luck others!