View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:37 AM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Handling at high speed

BLK 6050 , Wishing you many years of enjoying your Challenger. Agent Orange from Nam has been trying to do me in . Diabetes and high blood pressure bad, Thryroid cancer in 05 , Right Kidney cancer in 07 . More pills than my Dad had. The Challenger has turned the clock back 38 years in my mind . If only it could do that to my body. I'll be 60 the 29th of Jan. The Challenger R/T really makes me forget about everything when I feel the power running it through those 6 gears. Thanks Dodge , Just what I needed.
ORIGINAL: 70sguy

BLK 6050,

Nicely put! I'm in the same boat. I know I will not be around in even another 20 years. I just keep hoping for one more, then I will worry about the next. I have had (2) 100% blockages and (5) stents, heart disease runs in my family very bad. I will take care of my Challenger, but I'm going to drive and enjoy her as well. You never know when you might not wake up or go into that long dirt nap. My car is paid for and it will be passed on to my son for him to enjoy and maybe own a collectable car one day. Besides I do love the "GRIN" ! I seem to get one every time I push the button.