View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:44 PM
ED1971PA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey From Gettysburg

Hey everyone, I've always been a Mopar Nut(especially Movie Mopars) and a Civil War Nut. I've never owned a Mopar but have always dreamed of owning a 1971 'cuda or a '69 Charger or '70 Challenger. I am praying everynight that they bring back the 'cuda but the 2008 Challenger would be almost as nice. I've seen her in person and in case anyone is wondering, u know how sometimes a car looks good in a picture but then not as nice in person, well she looks even cooler up close. If they don't bring back the 'cuda then the Challenger will be my next car even if it takes years for me to save up for one. I hope I can pull it off in 2008 but most likely will have to wait for 2009 but the way I look at it I've been waiting since 1971 for this opportunity so I can wait a little longer and I wish she would be cheap but whatever they charge I will pay as soon as I can afford it. That might sound a little extreme but this is a dream come true for me. This seems like a really cool group and I'm glad to be a part of it. Talk to u later, Ed