View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 07:58 PM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How many have heard

Mustang guy had to have a look . I had washed my Black R/T 6 speed this afternoon . Temperature was in mid 30's here in Ky. I pulled it in the garage and wiped the water off with my leather chamois . The wife had been after me to wash her black 300C . So I was washing it also . With the garage door open . The garage faces away from the street on the side of the house. A guy driving a Rural Electric pickup turned off the road next to my home onto my street and stopped. He then pulled into the driveway. They change meter's about every 6 month's for some reason . So I thought that was what he wanted . And walked over to talk to him . He had got a glimpse of the rear end of the Challenger or maybe he had seen me driving it before. He had a 08 Mustang that he has already changed the rearend gears and put a pos in . And other stuff . I showed him the Challenger and he just drooled over it . And said when did the 09 come out . His jaw really dropped when I told him the MSRP price that I got it for after he asked how much. He would have gotten a Challenger if he only knew or saw one before buying the Mustang from what he said. Don't think today was the last I'll see of him . He had to go after getting a call on his cell phone. He did know a guy I have known for many years at my work at GE before I retired. And lives not far from me . He may have told him about the Challenger as my friend saw it shortly after getting it .