View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 07:46 PM
sleeve101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: oredred the r/t

I was lucky..Bought Oct 22 and it was delivered Dec 9th...I live in viewing distance of the plant and my dealer is less than five miles away...I also have a contact rairly high up at the plant, so that might of helped...I know the horror stories about delivery...and feel so sorry for the guys that have there cars "stuck" in delivery codes....Just ordered my 2nd R/T trac pac for the wife on monday (identical to mine...lol) It has a VIN and is in "D" code, so I expect it mid Feb...Things seem to go quicker if you are dealing with a large Five Star Dealer....Also, they only build three Chally's in a row as all models are built on the same line...When they go back to full production on Jan 19...They will be up to 498 cars / Day..(24hr shift)...All cars already built are on their way...So hold your breath...I've been told that it is not a parts problem holding up production...The wait will be well worth it, trust me, mine only has 398Km's on it and is away nice and snug until the salt is off the road....Anyway, I'm lucky to have some inside info on these cars, so feel free to pick the brain....Have fun...Steve