View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:16 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Merchandise

Jeremiah29:11 , don't get me wrong , I absolutley love my 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T but 6 months ago I ordered the official Dodge Challenger SRT8 Limited edition MODEL and after waiting all those 6 months it finally came. Well for over $54 including shipping this PLASTIC model is the WORST MODEL CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN for that price. Its cheap plastic with no details, the Hemi Orange color is like a rust color, nothing opens, no hood, no doors, no hood, no trunk , as for the interior the seats are bent way back and cheap rubber like, there is almost no detail at all. I have like 15 different models and they are all much better than this one. Even the remote control models are better, and even the 1/64th Match Box size has more detail. The only thing this OFFICIAL DODGE MODEL HAS is a limited edition number stamped on the bottom of thev car but thats it ! No paper work saying what it is or anything. So for what its worth I will not be buying ANYMORE OFFICIAL DODGE PRODUCTS from their site . I'm sorry to hear about such a cheap calendar also . So the old saying again is proven very true!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]