View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 04:52 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to fix the Big Three.

hmm..it is all very interesting, but i dont agree with some of your opinions, but that is life.

i do completely agree that plymouth should be reincarnated as the dcx performance line.

however, i like the styling of some of the current caddys.

the buick brand and about dead, and i see no point in them trying to keep it going. when i worked for dodge, we got these automotive industry magazines, that had all sorts of fun facts. one was that the average new buick buyer is something like 68 years old, thus making buick the oldest in that category...second was caddy i believe, followed by mercury.

not sure on why you want the vette to have a 4 speed? the manual transmissions of yesterday were brutal for performance, which is why there was so much effort put forth on performance automatics. we were considering putting an 833 in the demon, but having spoken to some older dodge manual owners, ive decided against it.

not to be rude, but i couldnt care any less about the non-performance models from GM like the lumina, so i really cant put together a useful opinion..ive had a long day.