View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 05:01 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to fix the Big Three.

That's fine. I'm not sure if I was clear about this but the Vette would still gets the T-56 Tremec 6-speed manual.

I guess I should have clarified that the changes I meant to do to Caddy was not to the exterior (except for the DTS, I hate that car). I like the CTS and STS just fine, I just think they should be more competitive to MB and BMW.

That is fine if you don't care about the non-performance models. I just didn't want to leave anything out.

The last two things I will add that I forgot to was the LX and LY cars would receive a 7.0L (426) HEMI with Dual-VVT (for the sake of passing emissions) and would offer a supercharged version of this engine.

The Viper replaces the tired LA/Magnum based V10 and pickes up a new V10 made from the new HEMI based off of the 6.1L model and offers Dual-VVT to pass the emissions. The base level doesn't have a name (as it shouldn't). The first optional level offers a supercharged V10 called the R/T 10 model, and the final optional level offers a twin-turbo V10 called the SRT-10.

There now I'm finished.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts