Old 01-21-2009, 01:37 PM
BkChallenger09R/T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My GAWD!! She loves to stretch her legs.

I've been though Atlanta a few times . They have what about 8 or 10 lanes . With traffic going all the way from one side to the other in one move. Enjoyed reading about your experence with the SRT . I have the R/T 6 speed wit 5.7 . The engine just starts to run smooth at 2000 rpm in 6th gear with my 3.92 gear and 20 inch . And that is around 83 mph. 55 mph min. speed in 6th for it to feel right. Here in Ky. on I 65 that I travel on alot . Honda's and everything is going 90 or more. And the police sometime. But they really get out sometime and pull everyone over as the posted speed is 70 . I use the cruise alot . I got a ticket going slower than everyone else many years ago . And the officer said because I was driving a little red sports car ( 87 red MR 2 ) . I've had many police follow me and pull up along side to get a look at the car as there are not many in my area. I can only guess at how hard it is to hold back on the 425 horses. It's not easy with the 375 or 376 as some magizines say.